WAX is growing and making strategic partnerships that will further enable the ability to on-board MORE developers and also aid developers to develop easier and make development more affordable, WAX recently partnered with Chainlink to bring real world data to dapps on the WAX blockchain.
Chainlink is a platform which aims to bridge the gap between smart contracts on the blockchain and real world data/applications, in most cases the applications are off the blockchain. Chainlink uses “oracles”, which find and verify real world data and bring it on chain to be integrated into smart contracts.
What kind of data will Chainlink bring to WAX?
Chainlink will offer the WAX ecosystem secure data to the following
- random number generation
- token prices
- sports events
- IoT data
- interoperability with other chains
- Existing payment systems
- enterprise back-ends
WAX Dapp examples using Chainlink
- Data-Driven NFTs on the WAX Blockchain
- Ethereum NFTs and FTs on the WAX Blockchain
- Native DeFi products on the WAX Blockchain
If you want to read about the official announcement from WAX you can learn about it here
Chainlink is a top 20 project on Coinmarketcap and is revered in the crypto space as the go to for oracle services, they have partnerships with companies such as “google cloud” to let developers access cloud data, among other things, on public blockchains using Chainlinks oracles.
Another large company that has partnered with Chainlink is a company called “Oracle” who is another major tech player, this partnership includes Oracle using Chainlink’s oracles to monetize their APIs on the Oracle Blockchain Platform. Having Chainlink be apart of the WAX ecosystem is another sign that WAX is here to compete/collaborate with the best of the DPOS & POS blockchains out there.
Having chainlink integrated with WAX gives developers more options when choosing how & where they want to pull/verify there data for there applications.
Thanks to the Guild “ivote4waxusa” working with the Liquidapps team, WAX has integrated with LiquidApp’s DAPP Network, this provides developers who want to build on WAX with the most efficient tools to make development easier and cost-effective making it affordable to any developer using a small or large budget. Liquidapps goal is to promote mass scale adoption of dapps by introducing a set of technical solutions that make developing on blockchains significantly easier & more affordable.
- VRam: is an alternative storage solution for developers building EOS dApps that is RAM-compatible, decentralized, and enables storing & retrieving of potentially unlimited amounts of data affordably and efficiently.
- LiquidLink: LiquidLink allows you to connect your dApp to assets, actions, and applications on Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOSIO chains, and more.
- LiquidOracles: keep SLAs and data verification on-chain, which protects dApp developers from the risks of malicious or accidental failure.
- Zeus SDK: provides developers with a set of libraries, code samples and documentation for building applications. Zeus is a robust Software Development Kit (SDK) enabling developers to build and scale decentralized applications and optimize the utility of LiquidApps’ products when creating dApps.
These solutions equip developers with the necessary tools to make building on WAX more efficient & affordable.
Competition breeds excellence
With the WAX blockchain integrating with Liquidapps & Chainlink it positions itself as one of the most attractive Dpos blockchains in the world for developers to build their dapps on. Developers now will have the option to decide which solutions work best for there dapps and having liquidapps & Chainlink as oracle solutions to choose from will give developers a diverse set of tools that they need to make development on WAX very efficient and affordable.
Find us in the community below
Twitter: @blokcrafters, @Nkerkinni, @brandondickey16